By receiving your QODE Pass you are expected to respect everyone at the event regardless of their gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or other aspects of what we look like, where we come from and who we are.
We do not accept any kind of disrespectful behaviour in any of our events. QODE is meant to be a 100% positive experience from the beginning till the end for everyone at the event.
Disrespectful behaviour includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Unsolicited physical contact.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviours.
- Attendees violating these rules may be expelled from QODE at the discretion of the organisers.
Get it? Perfect! Let’s celebrate entrepreneurship together: equally and respectfully.
See something? Say something. If something disturbing happens to you or you see something inappropriate happening at the event, please reach out to our Security Helpdesk or speak to any QODE representative.