QODE is proud to announce Gilmour Space as a major sponsor of QODE 2020.
Gilmour Space is a venture-funded Australian rocket company developing new capabilities for launching small satellites to space.
As one of the first Australian companies to sign a Space Act Agreement with NASA, this Queensland-based company is helping to push the boundaries of what Australia can do in the global space race.
Join us at QODE 2020 and meet Founder & CEO Adam Gilmour and his team from Gilmour Space.
Space will again be a key topic at QODE Central in 2020.
Be part of a stimulating and enlightening session, explaining and exploring:
- The new billionaire space race
- New business models for the space industry
- Opportunities for Australia in the new space eco system
- Skills required for a career in the new space industry
- Industrial transformation: Building manufacturing with a fresh approach, utilising Industry 4.0
- Integrating Logistics 4.0 in operation